It’s September and that means Fall is right around the corner! This is my favorite time of the year. The weather changes, Holidays, and also Fashion Week is coming up. This mean everyone should be getting ready for sweaters,boots, and hats. Now I have a list of things you guys should have for the fall your “Must Haves”
- Moto Jacket: You can honestly wear it with anything. I have them in Black, White and Burgundy and I can pair it with anything thats a must need
- Big Cardigans: for your comfortable days to the days where its too cold outside you have to layer on!
- Fur Vest
- Hoodies: Yes hoodies! I know everybody must own a hoodie seriously you can style it with a cute jacket and jeans and boots and still look cute.
- Leopard/ Cheetah fur jacket/Coat: Ive also been seeing this a lot you can show a statement with this piece. keep your outfit simple and put this on and your outfit will love great!
- Trench Coat
- A Simple Blazer: my mother always told me everyone should have a simple blazer in there closet! for interviews and my favorite way to style it is with a blazer boyfriend jeans cuffed and a white V neck
- Long black Coat
- Flannels: you honest can not go wrong with flannels I love them to were under a cropped top and high waisted jeans and literally you can do so much with a flannel and there super comfortable
- Crop Sweater
- Band T/or Band Sweater
- Lace Bra/Bustier
- Thermals: It gets cold!! really cold you can where it under something and surprisingly you’ll be warmer.
- Simple black and White V Neck
- High Waisted Jeans: can be any color Black, Green, Blue, White… you can pair them with anything. I honestly love Black jeans, White, and light blue. Go Crazy with jeans.
- Skirts”With the Angled Slit”: I wear them all the time and they go with anything. Zara has them and even Brandy Melville Ill put pictures Below.
- Black Leggings: There not Yoga pants but there Fashion tights you can wear them any where and even with anything.!!
- Motorcycle Leggings/Jeans
- Boyfriends Jeans: I wear them when I want to be a little lazy be still add a little bit of style with a blazer and a plain T and heels.
- Leather Tights: I love them can really spice up an outfit
- Flair Pants: Free People honestly brought back Flair “bell Bottom” pants back perfectly I have a couple of pair.
- Overalls: Ill show some pics you can style it with in my next post
- Everyone needs a Black Dress! in there closet literally can do anything.. Formal, casual, date, night out.
- Sweater Dress: I love wearing these super comfortable and you can make it. Causal looking, lazy looking anything.
- Velvet Dress
- Long Maxi Dress: Might seem like you have no feet cause it covers your fabulous shoes but there Handy..when in doubt long dress!
- Flats: Nude, Black, Velvet, Cheetah! <— can’t go wrong with these.
- Combat Boots: You can wear them in the snow! Any day honestly.
- Sneaker! (Converses, Nikes, Adidas)
- Ankle Strap Heels
- Ankle boots
- Pointed Pumps
- Chelsea boots
- (If your an Ugg person) Uggs are warm I wear them in the house
- Lace up boots
- Knee up boots
- Floppy Hats
- Laying Necklaces